Call for Submissions
Astraea Press is actively seeking clean fiction submissions in the following genres: Regency Romance, Contemporary Romance, Historical Romance, Mystery, Young Adult, Amish Romance, Inspirational Romance and Chick Lit.
- All genres of fiction accepted
- No open door sex (unless they're married) and even then no "pink parts". Sexual tension is more than acceptable, as is kissing and playing, providing again, there are no "pink parts"
- No premartial sex allowed unless consequences are involved (such as a baby or ruined relationship)
- No language
- No graphic violence
- HFN is acceptable
Please send your full, edited manuscript, along with a 2-4 page synopsis and query letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please double space your submission, save as TITLE_LAST NAME, and send in .rtf format.
What we ARE looking for:
- Any genre of romance or sub-genre of romance
- Young Adult
- Fiction of all shapes and sizes
- Clean manuscripts with no language and no graphic sex
What we are NOT looking for:
- Erotica, gay, menage, fan fiction, poetry, screenplays and non-fiction
- Manuscripts less than 15,000 words or more than 100,000 words
- Anything you wouldn't let your Grandma Betty read